Trademarks and Copyrights; All Rights Reserved
This website belongs to Northmont. Northmont reserves all of its rights and does not grant any express or implied rights to you or any other user of the website under any trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property law, except as provided below with regard to the use of downloaded messages. This website, its design, layout, look, appearance, and all of the text, graphics, pictures, audio messages, video materials, downloadable materials, and all other materials and content on the website are copyrighted by and are the property of Northmont, except wherein pre-existing agreements have been made. You may not use them in any manner without the express written consent of Northmont.
Use of Downloaded Materials
We are glad to make our sermons, newsletters, and other designated materials available for download. However, your right to use these materials is limited. An item downloaded from our website is for personal use only. Written and audio sermons and other downloadable materials are copyrighted by and are the property of Northmont.
Facebook Pages, Twitter Postings, Blogs, and Other Posted Information
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such social media service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a social media service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal, or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the social media service.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular social media service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
By participating and posting in any Northmont social media service, you agree and warrant to Northmont that your posting meets all of the conditions for submission. We reserve the right to edit or refuse to publish any posting or to remove any information or material from the website or other communications services or social media channels, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason without notice and at the sole discretion of Northmont. We also reserve the right to terminate a user’s access to any or all of the social media services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Northmont reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, or legal process. Notwithstanding the above, Northmont expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this website, including without limitation any posting on the website. Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of Northmont or its agents or affiliated organizations.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Northmont endorses those websites. Northmont has no responsibility for the content of the linked website or for ongoing review of other websites.
Links from Other Websites
Unless we have a written agreement with you, you may not use any of our trademarks, logos, or slogans in or with your links, except that you may link to this site using the plain text name of the site. Do not present the link to this site in any way that suggests Northmont has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors, or recommends the information, products, or services on your site, unless you have a specific written agreement with Northmont to do so. Link only to the home page of this site. Do not, without our written permission, (a.) incorporate any content from this site into your site, e.g., by in-lining or framing or (b.) use any of our names, trademarks, slogans, or any other words or codes identifying Northmont in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select this site.
Northmont will not tolerate links from any obscene, scandalous, profane, defamatory, or unlawful site, or any site that may adversely affect the name, reputation, and goodwill of Northmont. Northmont reserves the right to cancel permission to link at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All materials and other content of this website or accessible from this website are provided on an “as is” basis and Northmont expressly disclaims any express or implied warranties or conditions of any kind, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, title or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
Northmont has compiled the content provided on this website from internal and external sources to the best of its knowledge and ability. However, we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using this website you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors. By using this website you also agree that Northmont and each of its directors, officers, employees, other agents and affiliated organizations shall not be liable for any damage of any kind arising from or related to the use of this website or any website for which a link is provided on this site.
Login Access Responsibilities
If you have access to information requiring login, please note that you are obliged to protect your access rights from unauthorized third-party use and that you must ensure that they cannot be and are not used by others. You must notify Northmont immediately if you learn that security has been violated of any details available on the Northmont website or if unauthorized persons have obtained your access rights or if you have found indications or become aware that such access might become possible.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Use of this website and any claim or dispute arising from or related to use of this website is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to any rule or principle regarding conflicts of laws. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such claim or dispute shall be in the state and federal courts for Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.